Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Boys My Life!

So.....a post about my boys......

Dylan - Very smart, handsome, beautiful blue eyes, fun, funny, loving, and fantastic!

Brady - A smart 2 year old, such a cutie, fantastic blue eyes, alays laughing, loves to scream, great smile, and funny.

I am sure there are lots and lots more things I could attribute to them but that will do for now. I love watching them, individually and together and with other people. They adapt well with everyone and everything we do. And for the most part love everything we do!! That makes life so much more easier for me! Whether we are going to school, cleaning the house, at the grocery store or on a fun adventure my boys roll with it all and it amazes me at how well they really are during all of those activities and more! I have been blessed with 2 pretty fantastic boys. Because of how wonderful they are I LOVE taking them wherever I can and showing them the world! Both their brains soak it up and talk about it for days if not weeks ahead!

Such good boys deserve the workd and I intend to give it to them!

1 comment: